Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED: 1st November 2021
This Terms and Conditions describes Our policies and procedures on the usage of our website, online store and services. The terms and conditions applies to all visitors and users of www.sweetloot.my, www.sweetloot.com.my, www.loot.my.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Terms & Conditions:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SweetLoot PLT, ZP-1-26, Zest Point, Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil, BK9, Puchong.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Malaysia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service (referred to as either Goods, Products or Service in this Agreement) refers to goods, products or service that are purchasable on the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to SweetLoot Online Store, accessible from www.sweetloot.my
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Site Contents & Copyrights
Product images, logo, brand and trademarks are copyrighted of respective brand owners and are used on this site for the sole purpose of marketing the respective brand’s products. Unless otherwise noted, all other materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Website, in other words “Contents of the Website” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Us.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks created, authored and posted on this Website will remain as Our property and We reserve the right to use the content for analytics, marketing and any other purpose permissible by law.
You shall agree that comments and feedback submitted to this Website will not violate any rights of any Third Party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s).
Furthermore, You shall agree that comments and feedbacks submitted to this Website will contain content that are unlawful, abusive, seditious, fraudulent or obscene. You shall be solely responsible for the any comments or feedback content made on this Website.
Product Images and Information
All product images and information are supplied by the respective brand owners of the Products and is given by way of identification only. Inaccuracies may arise from Product revisions or updates or due to manufacturing processes or typographical errors. We will not be able to guarantee the Product images and information are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If any Product ordered from Us that You receive is not as described as shown on this Website, the Product can be returned, sealed, unopened and in good condition as described in our returns policy.
We reserve the right to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a Product or Service whose price was incorrectly posted on the site as a result of an error. In the event of such occurrence, We notify You via email.
Delivery and Charges
Once an order for a Product or Service is made and the payment has been confirmed, We will ship the order within 1-3 business days using the Your selected Courier service provider. Where Your selected courier Service provider of your choice is unavailable (e.g service disruptions), We will ship the order with with a different courier Service Provider of our choice. The delivery fee is calculated upon checkout and is the standard rate of our appointed Courier Service Provider.
Return and Refund Policy
All Goods sold are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable except for failed delivery, partial order received or wrong order item received. The refund amount includes the undelivered Product(s).
The refund for shipping fee paid during the purchase applies only if all of the products from same order are being refunded. If only a few of Products from the same order needs be refunded, then the shipping fee paid during the purchase will not be refunded.
If a wrong order item is received, do not open the Product packaging or use the Product. You will need to contact us via Email at cs [at] sweetloot.my to request for a Return / Refund within 7 calendar days upon receipt of Product. We will revert to you within 3 business days. We will provide you a return Courier waybill (prepaid by Us) to return the Product. You will need to re-pack the Product(s) with adequate protection such as bubble wrap, print the return Courier waybill and stick it to the Parcel and post it at the appointed Courier drop-off point. Upon receipt, We will inspect the returned Product to ensure that We have received it in good condition with the sealed original packaging before We can approve the refund. Once approved, we will refund the amount to the Bank account of your choice within 3 business days.
Product or the Product packaging design may differ from what is advertised due to updates and changes made by the Product Manufacturer, Distributor or Supplier. Changes could include but not limited to different packaging design, change of logo or brand due to rebranding, product color changes and material changes. These changes will not qualify for a Return / Refund.
Where the product is successfully delivered but is missing components / parts or defective or damaged on arrival (DOA), You will need to contact us via Email at cs [at] sweetloot.my to request for a Return / Replacement within 7 calendar days upon receipt of the Product. We will revert to you within 3 business days. We will provide you a return Courier waybill (prepaid by Us) to return the Product. You will need to re-pack the Product(s) with adequate protection such as bubble wrap to ensure that the Product will be safely returned, print the return Courier waybill and stick it to the Parcel and post it at the appointed Courier drop-off point. Upon receipt, We will inspect the returned Product to ensure that We have received it in good condition with the sealed original packaging before We can approve the refund. Once approved, we will send the replacement product within 3 business days. Should the replacement product is not readily available, We will provide you an option to get a full refund or wait for the replacement product to be available.
If the Product is reported defective or damaged after 7 days upon receipt of Product, then the specific product Warranty terms and condition would apply.
You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against any and all fines, penalties, liabilities, losses and other damages of any kind whatsoever (including attorneys’ and experts’ fees), incurred by Us and such parties, and shall defend Us and such parties against any and all claims arising out of (1) Your breach of these Terms and Use; (2) Your breach of the Terms of Service; (3) fraud You commit, or your intentional misconduct or gross negligence; or (4) your violation of any applicable law or the rights of a third party.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: cs [at] sweetloot.my
- By phone number: 011-35582106