TRUE 7,200 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR
Features tracking at 220 inches per second (IPS) so you always have pinpoint accuracy and precision.
AMBIDEXTROUS ERGONOMIC DESIGN
Enjoy long-lasting comfort even during long hours of intense gameplay. It’s also perfectly lightweight, great for high-speed moves.
3 HYPERESPONSE BUTTONS
Specifically engineered for high-level play, Razer Hyperesponse buttons produce a distinct tactile click, are individually programmable and durable up to 10 million clicks.
RAZER SYNAPSE 3 (BETA)
Access advanced control options with the unified, Cloud-based hardware configuration tool.
With underglow lighting on the underside of the mouse, simply plug in the Razer Abyssus Essential and watch it perfectly illuminate any mousing surface it’s on. And with over 16.8 million color options to explore, you’ll find what’s best suited for hue.
SYNC UP FOR MORE
The Razer Abyssus Essential looks brilliant alone, but pair it with other Razer Chroma™ enabled devices and watch even more magic happen. With inter-device synchronization, explore advanced customized lighting effects and profiles, all easily customizable and set through Razer Synapse 3 (Beta).
At A Glance:
– True 7,200 DPI optical sensor
– Underglow lighting powered by Razer Chroma™
– Inter-Device Synchronization
– 3 Hyperesponse buttons
– Up to 10 million keystroke durability
– True 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor
– Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design
– Powered by Razer Chroma™
– Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
– Approximate size: 114.7 mm / 4.51 in (Length) X 63 mm / 2.48 in (Width) X 37.3 mm / 1.46 in (Height)
– Approximate weight (excluding cable): 78 g / 0.17 lbs
– Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft
Warranty: 2 Years